We have established a partnership with an accredited Spanish institute in a lively area of Santiago called Lastarria. The institute is conveniently located a few minutes’ walk from our office, close to metro stations, bus routes, parks, restaurants and cafes. During the course you will participate in dynamic classes where you learn and practise Spanish in a real-life environment. There’s an emphasis too on active learning by visiting and experiencing different places of historical and cultural significance, as well as getting acquainted with the unique and varied landscape of Chile.
All the teachers are native speakers who have university degrees in Education, Spanish, Linguistics and Literature. They pass through a rigorous selection process and receive continuous training once hired. Furthermore, both the Academic Director and Course Creator (with a wealth of experience between them) have post-graduate degrees in teaching Spanish as a foreign language.
The study material included in your program has been created by the institute’s management in close cooperation with its teachers. The classes are intended to give you a good mix of theoretical and practical learning complemented by enjoyable extra- curricular activities. You can choose from the following options:
* Standard Spanish classes: 40 hours of learning with 6 levels ranging from beginner to advanced.
* Private customized courses possible (Latin American Literature, Chilean poetry, Spanish Business, Medical Spanish, Latin American Culture, Latin American Music, Arts, etc.)
* Individual help sessions.
* Private group: maximum of 4 students.
Our policy is always to use a course book rather than loose photocopies.
* Our programs, starting at US $2,190, include everything listed below for a 4 week period
* Start dates: courses can begin any time of the year, and we can adapt start dates to fit the requirements of the group.
* Full Spanish Class (60 hours in 4 weeks – 4 classes of 45 min each daily)
* Spanish text Book
* Housing (Shared Apartment or Host Family)
* Pre-departure information
* Welcome Package
* 24/7 WWChile Staff Assistance & support
* Airport pick-up and drop-off
* Travel Medical Insurance
* City Tour
* Free access to public bicycles
* Free Cell Phone rental with minutes
* Bus/Metro transportation card with the equivalent of seven rides
* Cultural activities, museums and outdoor activities (e.g. trekking, bbq, cooking class)
Not included: flight, airport taxes or fees, visa payments, and any personal expenses.
In order to apply for an internship, a volunteer experience, Spanish classes or one of our travel & Learn programs you need the following:
* Photocopy of passport
* US $150 non-refundable application fee and deductible from total cost
Fill out online our online Application Form and send it to us!
If you would like to sign up and wish to obtain more information and prices for a particular program or combination, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org